Living in New Jersey: 12 Things to Know Before Moving to New Jersey 
New Jersey, also known as the Garden State, is a diverse and dynamic state located in the northeastern region of the United States. If you're thinking about moving to New Jersey, there are a few things you should know before making the move. Here are 12 things to consider before moving to New Jersey in 2023.
- Cost of Living: New Jersey is known for having a higher cost of living compared to other states, especially when it comes to housing, healthcare, and taxes.
- Geography: New Jersey is a small state, but it's geographically diverse. It has beaches, mountains, and urban areas, making it a great place to explore.
- Climate: New Jersey experiences all four seasons, with hot summers and cold winters. It also gets a fair amount of rain and snow.
- Transportation: New Jersey has an extensive transportation system, including highways, trains, and buses, making it easy to get around the state and to neighboring states.
- Culture: New Jersey is a melting pot of cultures and has a rich history. It's also home to several professional sports teams, iconic music venues, and art museums.
- Education: New Jersey has a highly educated population and is home to several top-ranked universities, including Princeton University and Rutgers University.
- Healthcare: New Jersey is known for having some of the best healthcare facilities in the country, with several top-rated hospitals and medical centers.
- Food: New Jersey is a foodie's paradise, with a diverse range of cuisine, including Italian, Jewish, and Portuguese.
- Taxes: New Jersey has some of the highest property taxes in the country. It also has a state income tax, sales tax, and other taxes and fees.
- Beaches: New Jersey is known for its beautiful beaches, with several towns and cities located along the coast.
- Outdoor Recreation: New Jersey has several state parks, hiking trails, and camping sites, making it a great place for outdoor enthusiasts.
- Employment Opportunities: New Jersey has a diverse economy, with major industries in healthcare, finance, and technology, offering many employment opportunities.
In conclusion, New Jersey is a vibrant and diverse state with a lot to offer. While it may have a higher cost of living compared to other states, it also has many advantages, including its diverse culture, education, healthcare, food, and outdoor recreation. It's important to consider all of these factors before making the move to New Jersey in 2023.