8 Best Cities in Monmouth County NJ: What’s Your Favorite?
Monmouth County, New Jersey is a beautiful and diverse area that offers a little something for everyone. From charming seaside towns to bustling cities, Monmouth County has it all. In this article, we'll take a closer look at the 8 best cities in Monmouth County and what makes them so special.
- Red Bank - Red Bank is a bustling city located on the Navesink River. This city is known for its vibrant arts and culture scene, great restaurants, and charming downtown area.
- Asbury Park - Asbury Park is a vibrant seaside city that is known for its stunning beaches, iconic boardwalk, and lively music scene.
- Long Branch - Long Branch is another seaside city that is known for its beautiful beaches, boardwalk, and high-end shopping and dining options.
- Freehold - Freehold is a historic city that is known for its charming downtown area, great restaurants, and popular shopping destinations like the Freehold Raceway Mall.
- Eatontown - Eatontown is a suburban city that is home to several parks, great schools, and easy access to major highways and shopping destinations.
- Ocean Township - Ocean Township is a quiet city that is located near several beaches, parks, and hiking trails. This city is perfect for those who love the outdoors and want easy access to nature.
- Colts Neck - Colts Neck is a rural city that is known for its large estates, horse farms, and luxurious country clubs. This city is perfect for those who want to escape the hustle and bustle of the city and enjoy a more rural lifestyle.
- Middletown - Middletown is one of the largest cities in Monmouth County and is known for its great schools, easy access to major highways, and abundance of parks and recreation areas.
Monmouth County, New Jersey is home to several amazing cities that offer something for everyone. Whether you're looking for a bustling city with a vibrant arts and culture scene or a quiet rural town with access to nature and the outdoors, Monmouth County has it all. So, what's your favorite city in Monmouth County?