Golf New Brunswick: 7 Middlesex County Golf Courses Near New Brunswick
New Brunswick, New Jersey, is surrounded by a variety of golf courses in Middlesex County. Golf enthusiasts can enjoy a range of courses with different challenges, terrains, and amenities. Here are seven golf courses in Middlesex County that are worth exploring.
- Rutgers University Golf Course: Located on the campus of Rutgers University, this 18-hole course features rolling hills, tree-lined fairways, and challenging greens. It also has a driving range and practice facilities for golfers of all skill levels.
- Tamarack Golf Course: This 18-hole course in East Brunswick has a challenging layout with plenty of water hazards and sand traps. It also has a driving range, pro shop, and a restaurant.
- Bunker Hill Golf Course: This 18-hole course in Princeton has a links-style design with open fairways, challenging bunkers, and fast greens. It also has a driving range and practice facilities.
- Raritan Landing Golf Course: This 9-hole course in Piscataway offers a quick round of golf with a mix of par 3s and par 4s. It also has a driving range and putting green.
- Colonial Park Golf Course: This 18-hole course in Somerset is known for its scenic views and challenging layout. It also has a driving range and practice facilities.
- Glenwood Country Club: This private club in Old Bridge offers a challenging 18-hole course with tree-lined fairways and fast greens. It also has a pro shop and dining facilities.
- Meadows at Middlesex Golf Course: This 18-hole course in Plainsboro has a mix of par 3s, 4s, and 5s, with water hazards and bunkers throughout. It also has a driving range, pro shop, and restaurant.
Whether you're a seasoned golfer or a beginner, these Middlesex County golf courses near New Brunswick offer a range of challenges and amenities for a fun and memorable round of golf.