Moving to Middletown: 11 Reasons Middletown Is a Good Place to Live
If you're considering moving to Middletown, New Jersey, you're in for a treat. This vibrant community has a lot to offer residents, from excellent schools and abundant outdoor activities to a variety of shopping and dining options. Here are 11 reasons why Middletown is a great place to live.
- Excellent schools: Middletown is home to some of the top schools in the state, with excellent ratings on GreatSchools.org. The district has 12 elementary schools, three middle schools, and two high schools.
- Abundant outdoor activities: With parks, beaches, and hiking trails nearby, there is no shortage of outdoor activities to enjoy in Middletown. You can explore the expansive Hartshorne Woods Park or hit the beach at Sandy Hook.
- Convenient location: Middletown is located just an hour from New York City and is close to several major highways, making it a convenient location for commuters.
- Strong sense of community: Middletown is known for its strong sense of community. The town hosts several events throughout the year, including a farmers market and an annual tree lighting ceremony.
- Shopping and dining options: Middletown has a variety of shopping and dining options, from small boutiques and local restaurants to large chain stores and national chains.
- Strong economy: Middletown has a strong economy, with several major employers in the area, including Monmouth Medical Center and AT&T.
- Great beaches: Middletown is home to several beautiful beaches, including Ideal Beach and Middletown Beach. These beaches offer stunning views of the Atlantic Ocean and are great for swimming, sunbathing, and relaxing.
- Cultural attractions: Middletown is home to several cultural attractions, including the Middletown Arts Center and the Count Basie Theatre in nearby Red Bank.
- Family-friendly: Middletown is a great place to raise a family, with plenty of activities and events geared towards children and families.
- Variety of housing options: Middletown offers a variety of housing options, from single-family homes and townhouses to apartments and condos.
- Strong sense of history: Middletown has a rich history dating back to the colonial era. The town is home to several historic sites, including the Marlpit Hall Museum and the Historic Murray Farmhouse.
Overall, Middletown is a fantastic place to live, with plenty of amenities and activities to keep residents of all ages busy and engaged. If you're considering a move to New Jersey, Middletown is definitely worth a look.